Hopeless romantic? Grossed out by mushy stuff? Either way, we've got you covered with activities and events throughout February for kids, adults, and teens. Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day on the 14th with your valentine, Galentine's Day or Palentine's Day on the 13th with your gals and pals (respectively), or just want to get away from everything heart-shaped and forget it's even happening, there's something for you at the library.
PS: February is Library Lover's Month. If you feel like showing your library some love, tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We love sharing event pics and selfies taken around the library system.
Look & Listen – Multimedia Selections
- Love Song Selections
- Valentine's Day Audiobooks for Little Listeners
- Romantic Audiobooks for Adults
- Romantic Movies for Adults
- TV Shows for Library-Lovers
- Yuck to all that – show me comics with people fighting